- Robotic Total Stations
- GNSS Systems
- Data Collectors
- Mechanical Total Stations
- Software for Surveying
- Laser Scanning
- Construction Tools
- Mapping & GISField SolutionsSoftware for MappingUtility SolutionsLaser RangefindersReference StationsTraining & EventsMapping Supplies
Duncan-Parnell offers all the GIS and mapping equipment your AEC company needs to enhance productivity by geo-enabling your field workforce. As an authorized Trimble® geospatial dealer, we carry a broad assortment of Trimble mapping equipment and GPS devices for organizations throughout NC, SC, GA, VA and D.C.
Trimble geospatial solutions will improve workflows from field to office, reduce your labor costs and provide a high return on investment through the implementation of faster, more efficient technology.
Our Trimble Mapping and GPS Equipment Inventory
Duncan-Parnell is pleased to offer the following Trimble mapping equipment and GPS products:
- GNSS Receivers – Trimble GNSS receivers offer unrivaled flexibility for fast, accurate GIS data collection in the field. The availability of multiple configurations ensures you will have access to the timely, relevant geospatial data you need to streamline your workflows and make informed job site decisions.
- Handheld Computers With GNSS – The Trimble GPS equipment inventory also includes handheld computers that introduce the benefit of mobility to your mapping applications. These ultra-compact devices include a wide range of features and accessories that will add value to your field mapping processes.
- Laser Rangefinders – We complement our line of Trimble mapping equipment with products from other top manufacturers. TruPulse Laser Rangefinders are powerful, versatile measurement tools that do much more than calculate range — they can also measure slope distance and inclination and determine vertical and horizontal distance with a simple push of a button.
- Imaging for Mapping – Trimble GIS equipment also includes imaging products that use GNSS to provide precise geo-referenced image documentation. We offer mobile imaging solutions you can attach to any on-road or off-road vehicle.
- Reference Stations – Trimble reference stations provide immediate access to RTK corrections. This cost-effective Trimble GPS equipment does not require a base station for setup and includes built-in redundancy to maintain consistency and quality.
- Software for Mapping – Trimble GIS equipment includes mapping software for field and office applications. Trimble software ensures the fast, flawless execution of tasks such as GIS population, updating databases and viewing data while on the job site.
Duncan-Parnell Offers Fully Supported Trimble Mapping Equipment and Software Solutions
At Duncan-Parnell, successful projects start here. We back all our Trimble product offerings with the best service and support in our industry. This includes training classes at our conveniently located service centers in our NC-SC-GA-VA-DC operating territory and access to online training materials and documentation. We can also maintain and repair your Trimble mapping equipment as needed.
Contact us to learn more about your mapping equipment options today.