The Geode GNS3 provides:
- sub-meter accuracy
- Open Interface: Use Geode with any of Juniper Systems' handhelds or with your own iPhone, iPad, Windows or Android device
- All-day battery life
- Designed to withstand harsh environments for consistently reliable performance
- Compact size: Small, lightweight and easy to pack around all day
- All-in-one design: The inside of the Geode contains the receiver, antenna and battery, making it easy to carry around and mount without a mess of wires
- Correction Services: SBAS (WAAS, EGNOS, MSAS, GAAN); NTRIP RTK/CORS Networks (RTK Float)
What Makes the Juniper Geode Stand Out Against Other Receivers?
The Juniper Geode provides real-time GNSS data for unrivaled submeter accuracy. The compact size is easy to carry around all day, while the open interface makes data accessible from any digital device, including iPhones, iPads, and Androids. The all-day battery life means the Juniper Geode won't quit on you in the middle of a transmission, and the all-in-one design cuts out all the messy wires or external antennas of other receivers.
If you need to use your receiver in extreme temperatures while maintaining the highest accuracy level, the Juniper Geode does that, too. Plus, this wide range of features is available at an affordable price.