Flagging Tape and Marking Paint
As you measure and survey an area, identifying certain places and boundaries is crucial to your project. Many fields in the geospatial industry use surveyor stake flags, reflective tapes, barricade tape and marking paint to create the most convenient and visible identification possible. Duncan-Parnell is your one-stop supplier for geospatial equipment like flagging tape, marking paint, flags and accessories for your construction project.
Our Selection of Geospatial Flagging Tape and Marking Paint
Our inventory features the most dependable products for identifying and marking points. Our selection includes:
- Presco Solid Color Roll Flagging: Industry professionals request Presco Roll Flagging most often, and we understand why. These colorful rolls come in basic and GLO neon colors for increased visibility in low-light conditions. Their versatility makes these rolls perfect for industries from surveying and forestry to construction projects and mining.
- Presco Survey Aerial Panels: These reusable panels are easy to set up before photographing an area. These PVC panels come in a roll, making them efficient for placement across large spaces. We recommend these panels for aerial mapping jobs.
- Presco Solid Color Wire Marking Flags: Presco's marking flags come in three sizes and five colors, including two GLO options. Secure and bend-resistant, these steel wire marking flags are popular for a wide variety of industries. Some of those fields include landscaping and pet containment.
- Presco Roll Flagging: These rolls feature everything from the familiar yellow "CAUTION" tape to bright pink markers for specific uses like sectioning off wetland boundaries or identifying property lines. Two major benefits of using these flags are communication and visibility for your team and other crews involved with your project.
- Presco Survey Aerial Target: Visibility is crucial for marking specific points during a fly-over. These 4 ft. by 4 ft. targets are easy to place, and they ensure the right places will be easy to spot, even from the air.
- Keson Road Runner PA14 Paint Applicator: This applicator has two functions, which it can perform at the same time. Those tasks are measuring and marking. The five-digit counter is able to measure almost 2 miles. Lightweight and precise, this applicator lets you complete both jobs as efficiently as possible.
- Keson Paint Marking Wand Applicator: This applicator has the versatility to fit any standard-size spray can. Use the trigger to spray marking paint precisely where you need it.
- SECO Spray Can Holder: This spray can accessory holsters your paint at your hip for accessibility. Constructed from durable nylon materials, this holder withstands heavy use at any job site.
- Aervoe Inverted Survey Marking Paint: Sold in cases, this upside-down marking paint is designed for durability, retention and visibility. The paint is solvent-based, environmentally safe and adheres to many surfaces including concrete, wood, brick and gravel.
Choose Duncan-Parnell for Geospatial Equipment
At Duncan-Parnell, we pride ourselves on offering high-quality products and unmatched customer service. We provide both to our customers in any industry. Between our experienced trainers and knowledgeable tech support staff, we can send you what you need and perform service on relevant products.
You can browse our flagging tape and marking paint for product details. Contact us today for more information about geospatial equipment and other products or services. Successful projects start here. Get in touch through our online contact form or by calling 800-849-7708.