A superior upside-down marking paint designed for survey marking. It provides the best quality paint in terms of color visibility, retention, and durability.
- Mark will last up to 6 months
- Operational to 14°F (-10°C)
- H.D. = high delivery (30% greater than other colors)
Benefits of Aervoe Marking Paint
- Resists fading from the sun's ultraviolet rays
- Pigment that helps resist abrasion and hides surface imperfections of painted surfaces
- Vibrant colors for high visibility on any surface
- Tinted to match Aervoe Whiteout for color matching
- Flows easily from brush or spray equipment
- Easy to apply, long lasting, and economical
- Doesn't contain yellow dyes that can fade over time
Uses of Aervoe Marking Paint
- Highways, road signage and traffic signals
- Railroad crossings and private railroad cars
- Pipeline pumps, valves, meters, tanks, and other industrial markings
- Recreational vehicles (RVs), boats and trailers
- Local government vehicles
- Aerial seeding or fertilizing
- Gas stations or fueling equipment
- Farm machinery, tools and livestock housing
- Mining equipment-coal mines, gravel pits, and quarries
- Utility poles
- Forestry marking of trees for reforestation projects
- Agriculture fieldwork equipment, including irrigation components
- Airport ground personnel vehicles
- Parking lot maintenance personnel vehicles
- Temporary construction area markings
- Utility pole identification
- Construction equipment including trucks, earthmovers, and cranes
- Security patrols-marking of personal service vehicles.
- Hunting cabins and camps marked for hunters
Color Options Available
- Aervoe high-opacity Fluorescent paints are available in four colors for maximum visibility.
- Aervoe high-opacity Metallic paint is available in five popular colors to coordinate your project.
- Aervoe white-to-color conversion base coats and tintable pigments can be used to match any color for touchup requirements.
- Aervoe colorants allow you to tint the surface of existing markings to match or contrast marking projects.
- You can mix our special effects paints together – such as clear – to create unique colors for your projects – including translucent and pearlescent finishes.