Rent This Product
Spectra Precision Laser LL300N
The Spectra Precision® Laser LL300N features a rugged design with a metal sunshade that provides superior drop and weather protection (IP66). Built to withstand severe drops of up to 3 ft (1 m) directly onto concrete, or up to 5 ft (1.5 m) when pushed over on a tripod means less downtime and cost due to damage caused by accidental drop or tipover... and lower repair costs over the life of the product.
- Fully automatic self-leveling capability provides fast, accurate setup.
- Optional rechargeable Ni-Cad battery pack or alkaline batteries keeps the unit working with no downtime due to power loss.
- Single cross-axis manual slope mode with cross-axis self-leveling allows grade matching for basic slope work, while maintaining accuracy in the cross-slope.
- Comes with an HL450 Receiver which increases productivity with fast setups, fewer mechanical parts, and automatic self-leveling
Why Choose the LL300N Spectra Precision Laser?
The range of Spectra precision lasers is known for accuracy, efficiency and high performance in a sloped environment, such as driveways and hills. The battery choices include rechargeable and alkaline batteries to help manage costs and keep options open. Automatic self-leveling laser technology provides accurate grade matching, which allows the laser transmitter to grade match the laser receiver for accurate slope and layout measurements. There's a wide variety of modes to choose from, such as laser levels and setups. Spectra provides the latest in laser technology with high-powered, accurate and long-range lasers.
We offer a variety of Geospatial equipment for rent. If you decide to purchase within 30 days of the rental start, that rental is FREE!
Rent This ProductSee Pricing
Equipment Rental Rates may vary slightly based on the units / components available, and the VRS network coverage type (when applicable). Rates and terms are subject to change without notice. Other products not listed above are available for rent in certain locations. Please call one of the numbers above for complete details and availability.
We offer multiple easy ways to pay including Low Payment Financing
- DP In-House Flexible Lease/Financing Agreements - Ask about our Duncan-Parnell flexible lease agreements, tailored for both our geospatial and wide-format equipment solutions.
- Flex Lease (Geospatial): The flexibility to purchase the equipment at any time, cancel and return at any time, choose the right product for your needs, or upgrade after 24 months.
- On-Site Print Solution (Wide and Small-Format): An all-inclusive agreement that offers flexibility allowing you to benefit from the latest engineering printing solutions without incremental financial commitment, as well as receiving printing consumables, parts and service.
- Manufacturer Financing - At DP, we work with some trusted and world-renowned brands such as HP, Trimble, Canon, 3D Systems and more. In many cases, they offer financing terms for their customers that may include low APR’s and options for 6, 12, 24, or other terms.
- DP Partner Financing - If credit or financing is a concern, ask about our other option to work with 3rd party partners.
- 30-Day Account
- Credit Card – All major credit cards accepted
Price Match Guarantee
Shop with Confidence
How does it work?
- Purchase an eligible item (largely those from our geospatial category of products).
- Find a lower advertised price another retailer/company with the same brand and model #, and let us know within 14 days of your purchase.
- Duncan-Parnell will match it. Just call our toll-free geospatial customer service line at 1-833-834-3935
Terms & Exclusions:
- This offer applies only to advertised online price of identical items (brand and model#) for sales by Duncan-Parnell and other survey and mapping dealers.
- Price to be matched does Not include discounts from any loyalty or membership programs.
- Price match does not apply to:
- Auction site pricing
- Used, rebuilt or refurbished equipment
- Only one price match per customer.