The LL300N's fully automatic self-leveling capability provides fast, accurate setup. Optional rechargeable Ni-Cad battery pack or alkaline batteries keeps the unit working with no downtime due to power loss. Single cross-axis manual slope mode with cross-axis self-leveling allows grade matching for basic slope work, while maintaining accuracy in the cross-slope.
- Comes with an HR320 receiver
- Increases productivity with fast setups, fewer mechanical parts, and automatic self-leveling
- Maintains performance even in rainy, dusty, and other harsh job site and weather conditions
- Durable design reduces downtime due to drops and tripod tipovers
- Minimizes power costs and increases reliability with choice of rechargeable or alkaline batteries
- Increases flexibility with remote control slope option
- Kits available with system case which contain laser, receiver, tripod, and grade rod
- Checking/setting elevations, concrete forms, footings, and foundations for small- and medium-sized jobs
- Basic slope work such as driveways and ramps
- Excavations, digging footings, and septic tanks
Why Choose the LL300N Spectra Precision Laser?
The range of Spectra precision lasers is known for accuracy, efficiency, and high performance in a sloped environment, such as driveways and hills. The battery choices include rechargeable and alkaline batteries to help manage costs and keep options open. Automatic self-leveling laser technology provides accurate grade matching, which allows the laser transmitter to grade match the laser receiver for accurate slope and layout measurements. There's a wide variety of modes to choose from, such as laser levels and setups. Spectra provides the latest in laser technology with high-powered, accurate, and long-range lasers.