Utilizing Trimble operated VRS technology, centimeter level accuracy is available on demand, anywhere within the reference station network. Trimble VRS Now delivers unsurpassed accuracy with unmatched reliability. It's highly cost effective and efficient, super convenient, simple to use, and best of all, it's always on. Trimble VRS Now uses NAD83(2011) epoch 2010.00 datum in the US.
- Productivity - There is no need for a base station. If you own a Trimble RTK system, your base station may be able to be redeployed as a second rover, doubling your productivity
- Affordability - With only one GNSS receiver required, the cost of equipment and personnel is reduced significantly
- Accuracy - Instant centimeters/real-time kinematic (RTK) corrections on demand within the system area
- Utilizes Trimble-operated VRS technology
- Build-in redundance to ensure connectivity, consistency, and quality
- Professionally managed and secure
- Streamline your workflows by getting the job done the first time