KeyNetGPS provides coverage for the following areas: Coverage includes: Virginia, Washington D.C., Maryland, Delaware, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, New York, Connecticut, Rhode Island, Massachusetts, Vermont, New Hampshire and Maine.
- Productivity - There is no need for a base station. If you own a Trimble RTK system, your base station may be able to be redeployed as a second rover, doubling your productivity
- Affordability - With only one GNSS receiver required, the cost of equipment and personnel is reduced significantly
- Accuracy - Instant centimeters/real-time kinematic (RTK) corrections on demand within the system area
- Utilizes Trimble-operated VRS technology
- Build-in redundance to ensure connectivity, consistency, and quality
- Professionally managed and secure
- Streamline your workflows by getting the job done the first time