Improvements in 3D printing are happening at an impressive pace, and no one is advancing faster than 3D Systems. Their professional-grade printer models offer attractive and dimensionally accurate parts that cut down on the need for post-printing operations. At Duncan-Parnell, we carry different 3D Systems 3D Printers for customers in SC, NC, GA, VA and D.C.
We make it easy to find the 3D printer that suits your requirements thanks to the fast and accurate models from 3D Systems. Choose according to:
- Print volume: We have models with generous print volumes for your large parts.
- Print speed: We can help improve your throughput with fast 3D printing speeds.
- Dimensional accuracy: Our 3D Systems printers hold tight tolerances for molds and parts.
- Flexibility: Choose a model that allows for horizontally or vertically nested parts.
- Cost-per-part: Our high-performance 3D printers can lower your cost-per-piece price.
With over 70 years in business, our team here at Duncan-Parnell knows what our customers are looking for. You want reliable equipment you can count on, with helpful and knowledgeable service for as long as you have your printer. We’re dedicated to surpassing your expectations, and we have the 3D Systems 3D Printers to do it.
Advanced 3D Printing for Your Business
3D Printing is changing the industry. Instead of spending time and money on one-off tools and prototypes, you can create any number of parts at a much lower price. Our 3D printers are used across a wide range of industries to make parts like:
- Functional prototypes with moving parts
- Injection molds for rapid prototyping
- Casting patterns for multiple parts
- End-use parts for direct use or assembly
Depending on the model you choose, you can print with a variety of plastic colors and even combine for full-color 3D printing. Tell us about your 3D printing needs, and we’ll help you choose the right model of 3D Systems Printer. Let us know what you’re looking for in terms of:
- Part size (overall dimensions)
- Required accuracy and resolution
- Expected surface finish quality
- Post-finishing requirements
Our Duncan-Parnell team will study your needs and propose the 3D Systems 3D Printer that is perfectly adapted to the type and quality of parts you want to produce. Successful projects start here, so request your quote today or contact us for more information and get started printing high-quality 3D parts right away!