The WingtraOne GEN II PPK UAV is a fully autonomous, professional-grade fixed-wing vertical takeoff & landing (VTOL) drone designed specifically for long-distance / large-area surveying applications. Now BLUE UAS Certified and GSA Approved.
WingtraOne flights are pre-planned via the intelligent, intuitive WingtraPilot software. With the touch of a button, the UAV is in the air and automatically capturing surveying data. Capable of flight times up to 59 minutes, the WingtraOne is tailor-made to cover large distances with greater accuracy and efficiency.
Unlike other fixed-wing drones, the WingraOne takes off vertically like a multirotor, even on difficult terrain or challenging surroundings. This eliminates the need to hand launch the UAV or use catapults, making the WingtraOne an ideal solution for confined takeoff areas.
Uses & Applications:
The WingtraOne VTOL is compatible with a variety of payloads including the Sony QX1, Sony RX1RII, Micasense RedEdge, and Micasense Altum. It is ideally suitable for various applications, including:
- Surveying & mapping
- Precision agriculture
- Infrastructure inspection
The best civilian mapping drone is now government approved!
- NDAA compliant hardware
- DIU approved Authority to Operate
- Tested for cyber security and safe to ﬂy
- Approved for government operations
What is BLU?
BLU is Wingtra’s government-approved software (WingtraPilot) that enables encrypted telemetry and air-gapped mode. These features mean WingtraOne GEN II can operate in accordance with the US Defense Innovation Unit’s (DIU) Authority to Operate (ATO) even in disconnected environments. Each WingtraOne GEN II now features an NDAA-compliant wing, sensors, and active components.
What You Get with Wingtra BLU:
- DIU approved Authority to Operate including ChaCha20 (256-bit security level) telemetry encryption and air-gapped operations
- Repeatable absolute horizontal accuracy down to 0.39 in with PPK support for all payloads
- Reliable ﬂight operations even in sustained winds up to 12 m/s (27 mph) and gusts up to 18 m/s (40 mph)
- 59 minutes per ﬂight for large coverage with Wingtra’s uniquely efﬁcient ﬁxed-wing design
- Simpliﬁed workﬂow and intuitive user experience with a rugged tablet and a feature-rich, easy-to-use ﬂight planning app
- Predictive self-diagnosis using advanced machine learning algorithms based on thousands of ﬂights
Features & Benefits:
- Compatible with a variety of payloads including the Sony QX1, Sony RX1RII, Micasense RedEdge, and Micasense Altum
- Ideally suitable for various applications, including: Surveying & mapping, Precision agriculture, Infrastructure inspection
- Map larger - take on large projects that were previously impossible to map with a drone
- Map anywhere - WingtraOne can take off and land almost anywhere—even in confined spaces or on rough terrain
- Efficient fixed-wing flight - Fly at 16 m/s (36 mph) for up to 59 minutes per flight for large coverage
- 42 MP camera - WingtraOne can fly higher than drones limited to 20 MP cameras
- No more GCPs, checkpoints only - Onboard high-precision PPK GNSS receiver. Use as few as three checkpoints to verify your map quality
- Lower image overlaps - High-quality optics means you can reconstruct your map reliably even with lower overlaps
- Data collection speed - Up to 8x faster than multicopter drones. Up to 2x faster than standard fixed-wing drones
- Together with a multi-frequency PPK GNSS receiver and a 42 MP sensor, WingtraOne delivers best-in-class absolute horizontal accuracy, down to 1 cm (0.4 in) without GCPs
- Absolute horizontal accuracy down to 1 cm (0.4 in)
- GSD down to 0.7 cm/px (0.3 in/px)
- Predictive self-diagnosis - WingtraOne self-diagnosis component malfunctions using advanced machine learning algorithms based on thousands of flights
- Automated safety checks- Before every flight, the WingtraOne automatically checks its own sensors and actuators to make sure you can fly safely
- Five-band multispectral camera to capture RGB, NDVI, and advanced vegetation index layers in a single flight
- Faster data collection and expanded coverage mean fewer people in the field for less time, lowering the man-hour costs associated with data collection
- WingtraOne GEN II drone
- Carrying sleeve
- Carrying case for accessories (pilot box)
- Tablet including WingtraPilot flight planning software
- Telemetry module (2.4 Ghz) 2x pairs of batteries
- Charging station
- SD card adapter
- Micro SD card reader
- Pair of side stands
- Middle stand
- Torx screwdriver T10
- Torx T10 key
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the flight time of the WingtraOne Gen II?
- The flight time of the WingtraOne GenII is up to 59 minutes.
- Does the WingtraOne Gen II have RTK?
- No, the WingtraOne uses PPK for higher accuracy.
- How quickly can you change the payload on a WingtraOne Gen II?
- The payload in the WingtraOne Gen II can be swapped in under two minutes.