The Mavic 3 Multispectral provides customers with integrated solutions for digital farmland management, intelligent field scouting, precision agriculture, and more.
- Efficient Aerial Surveying and Multispectral Imaging
- One RGB Camera and four Multispectral Cameras
- Vegetation indices and RGB imaging can be obtained in real-time
- The images can be used to generate 2D, 3D models and multispectral indices maps through DJI Terra
Features & Benefits
- Compact and Portable Design
- 42min maximum Flight Time (with RTK module)
- 20MP 4/3 inch CMOS RGB Camera
- 4 × 5 MP Multispectral Camera, G/R/RE/NIR
- Sunlight Sensor
- O3 Transmission
- RTK Module
- 4/3 inch CMOS, 20 MP
- Flight control, the camera, and the RTK module sync in microseconds
- Large pixel size: 3.3um, increasing daily operation time
- Mechanical shutter: avoid rolling shutter effect
- Minimum Photo Interval: 0.7s
- Utilize the RTK module to achieve centimeter-level GCP-free mapping accuracy
Efficient Aerial Surveying
- Improved flight time of 42 minutes (with RTK module), ability to capture over *2 square kilometers in a single flight
- The RGB camera will be calibrated with intrinsic parameters when it's produced, and the intrinsic parameters will be written in the XMP information of each image.
- The mapping accuracy is relative to the GSD, and M3M GCP-free accuracy is about 2 times that of GSD. For example, when GSD=3cm, accuracy is within 6 cm
Real-Time Terrain follow
- Through the forward and downward vision system and powerful CPU, the aircraft can reconstructs terrain model in real time.
- Automatically adjusts the flight altitude to maintain a relatively constant altitude with the terrain.
- Ensure the overlap and accuracy of surveying work
- The terrain follow altitude range is 80-200m
Smart Oblique Capture
- The smart oblique of M3M uses a double grid route and will intelligently swing the gimbal.
- Compared with oblique mission which requires five flights, the efficiency of smart oblique capture is almost doubled.
- Only photos which are essential to the reconstruction will be captured, reducing the number of pictures and improving the post-processing efficiency.
Mavic 3M Multispectral Camera
- M3M integrates 4 multispectral camera (G/R/RE/NIR), 1/2.8 CMOS, 5 MP
- G: 560nm± 16nm
- R: 650nm± 16nm
- RE: 730nm± 16nm
- NIR: 860nm±26nm
- Omnidirectional Obstacle Sensing: Multiple wide-angle vision sensors work seamlessly with a high-performance vision computing engine to sense obstacles in all directions precisely and plan a safe flight route that avoids them.
- Advanced RTH: When enabling the advanced RTH setting the optimal route back to the home point can be quickly executed without traditionally climbing to a pre-set altitude first.
- APAS 5.0: With the advance pilot assistance system, the aircraft can continually sense objects in all directions and bypass them quickly and smoothly.
- Aircraft x 1
- RTK x 1
- Controller x 1
- Battery x 1
- SD card x 1
- gimbal cover x 1
- propeller x 3 (pairs)
- RC x 1
- standard charger x 1 (100W)
- AC x 1
- USB-C x 1
- dual USB-C x 1
- DJI Care Enterprise Basic