The Quantum-Systems eVTOL fixed-wing sUAS unite the convenient handling of a multi-rotor drone and the efficient aerodynamics of an airplane into one system – making them unique.
- eVTOL mapping UAV with extended flight time of 90 min
- Wide range of high precision sensors, e.g. dual RGB & NDVI payload and 42 MP HighRes RGB
- PPK including Quantum-System iBase ground reference station powered by u-blox
- Powerful motors for even more reserves in all situations
- Live Air Traffic (ADS-B) incl. QBase 3D Mission Planning
- 2.4 GHz telemetry with up to 7 km command & control range
- Optional ADS-B Mode-S transponde
- Easy and safe handling: the remote control has a clean layout without confusing switches and levers. The TrinityF90+ and the remote control work together seamlessly to get your job done automatically, while still providing emergency override capabilities. Thanks to Quantum’s sophisticated electric VTOL design your investment is never in danger due to a flawed hand launch or a rough belly landing.
- Reliable and integrated design: From the optimized electric layout and the efficient cargo container to the clean finish and outer shell, the TrinityF90+ was designed with the requirements of professionals in mind.
- Longest flight time in its class: The ability to switch to gliding mode enables the TrinityF90+ to directly benefit from an enhanced long range capability. Using only one specially-designed motor in the rear fuselage increases the flight time far beyond current industrial UAVs by reducing energy consumption to a minimum.
- Small footprint: The TrinityF90+ comes “ready to fly” (RTF) in a moulded transport case which offers enough space for the whole package with room to add two optional battery packs, accessories, and a tablet PC. A padded cover with convenient carrying options makes it easy to transport the package to the farthest operation area. At a size of 100x83x27cm it can be stowed away easily.