Trinity Pro is designed to adapt to changing requirements, evolve capabilities, and accelerate decision-making through aerial data.
- AI ready - The Quantum-Skynode allows for downstream integration of new capabilities, such as AI-supported animal counting.
- Self-System Checks - Extensive pre-flight checks and auto servo calibration gives the user confidence in the system and little to worry about.
- Plan Missions with Ease - Set up to 300 waypoints and benefit from automatic wind simulation and advanced terrain following.
- Easy to Carry - A backpack to carry and store Trinity Pro is an option.
- A/B Missions - Take-off and land in different locations enable long corridor mapping.
- Drone-Based LiDAR Technology - Quantum Systems introduced the Qube 240 LiDAR sensor in 2021, which has been transformative for the industry, offering applications for various operations. Weighing only 935 grams, the Qube 240 produces survey-grade results and can be easily mounted to the Trinity Pro.
- Terrain Awareness - Down facing LiDAR for safe landing through ground avoidance and embedded landing confirmation.
- World-Class Support - The new Quantum Systems Customer Portal is ready to guide new users through all processes and operations with informative online material and courses.