• Editing total station data
• Adjusting a traverse
• Processing a least squares traverse adjustment
• Working with level data
• Creating and comparing surfaces
• Generating automated linework
• Exporting to various formats
Students must provide their own laptop with the latest version of Trimble Business Center installed before training. Duncan-Parnell will provide temporary licenses if necessary. Laptop computers should meet the minimum system requirements for Trimble Business Center found here.
Questions? Contact Mark White • (404) 693-5575
Instructor: David Bowers, PLS
Trimble Certified Trainer
David is a licensed land surveyor in North Carolina and is Duncan-Parnell's Trimble Certified Trainer for survey hardware and software.