Powered by the Sony A7R Mark IV, RGB61 guarantees maximum coverage, superior accuracy, and a lighter data load, while offering in-app light settings control.
Big projects are no match for the RGB61, covering more ground on one set of charged batteries. Plus, its high-quality lens enables better color saturation and contrast for sharp details.
- Sensor type: Full-Frame
- GSD Range*: 0.7 – 11 cm/px
- Coverage at Lowest GSD: 110 ha at 45 m altitude
- Resolution: 61 MP
- Best absolute accuracy**: 1 cm horizontal, 3 cm vertical
- Coverage at 120 m: 310 ha at 1.9 cm/px GSD*
* The max in this range is flying at 2300 ft.
** This level of accuracy can be reached together with the integrated GNSS PPK module. Learn more about how WingtraOne can reach down to 1 cm (0.4 in) with absolute horizontal accuracy.
- 61 MP, full-frame sensor, 24 mm lens, nadir configuration
- Payload weight (incl. mount): 709 g (1.56 lb)
- Lowest possible GSD: 0.7 cm/px, 0.28 in/px
- Maximum coverage at lowest GSD*: Up to 110 ha (270 ac) at 45m (150 ft) flight altitude
- Maximum coverage at 120 m (400 ft)*: Up to 310 ha (760 ac) at 1.9 cm (0.74 in) GSD
- Horizontal absolute accuracy (RMS) with PPK (w/o GCPs): Down to 1 cm (0.4 in)
- Vertical absolute accuracy (RMS) with PPK (w/o GCPs): Down to 3 cm (1.2 in)
- Sensor type: Full frame
- Sensor size x: 35.7 mm (1.4 in)
- Sensor size y: 23.9 mm (0.93 in)
- Megapixel: 61
- Shutter type: Focal plane
- Pixel in x: 9504
- Pixel in y: 6336
- Focal length of lens: 24 mm (0.94 in)
- Focal length (35mm equivalent): 24 mm (0.94 in)
- Vertical field of view: 53°
- Horizontal field of view: 73°
- Minimal trigger time: 0.9 s
- Minimal trigger distance: 13 m (42 ft)