Inspired Flight IF1200A - Blue Herelink
IF1200A Hexacopter, Blue Herelink Ground Control Station
Category-leading flight times and optimal user experience make the IF1200A the heavy-lift platform of choice for the most risk-averse operators in North America.
Not just an aircraft, the IF1200A has numerous fully integrated payloads. Tightly integrated sensors allow operators to efficiently and safely get their job done, driving large increases in operational efficiency and cost savings over the impressive 5+ year projected lifetime of the system.
The SAFE droneTM capability allows the IF1200A to maintain safe and controlled flights, even in the extremely unlikely event of a motor failure. The IF1200A can immediately alert the operator to land immediately and remain in a safe manual flying configuration, providing the ultimate piece of mind to operators with valuable payloads and/or underlying assets.
100% manufactured and supported in San Luis Obispo, CA, USA the IF1200A will be the ultimate tool for your enterprise in support of a variety of industrial applications.
Minute Flight Time (w/ Reserve): 23-43 Minutes
Max Payload Weight (lbs): 19.1
- IF1200A Hexacopter (6 folding propellers, 2 spare folding propellers, 1 rugged transport case)
- Blue Herelink Ground Control Station
How It Works
We offer multiple easy ways to pay including Low Payment Financing
We understand no two customers are the same, so we offer a range of different payment options for businesses in different industries and various stages of growth.
- DP In-House Flexible Lease/Financing Agreements - Ask about our Duncan-Parnell flexible lease agreements, tailored for both our geospatial and wide-format equipment solutions.
- Flex Lease (Geospatial): The flexibility to purchase the equipment at any time, cancel and return at any time, choose the right product for your needs, or upgrade after 24 months.
- On-Site Print Solution (Wide and Small-Format): An all-inclusive agreement that offers flexibility allowing you to benefit from the latest engineering printing solutions without incremental financial commitment, as well as receiving printing consumables, parts and service.
- Manufacturer Financing - At DP, we work with some trusted and world-renowned brands such as HP, Trimble, Canon, 3D Systems and more. In many cases, they offer financing terms for their customers that may include low APR’s and options for 6, 12, 24, or other terms.
- DP Partner Financing - If credit or financing is a concern, ask about our other option to work with 3rd party partners.
Other Ways to Pay:
- 30-Day Account
- Credit Card – All major credit cards accepted