The Trimble® X9 3D laser scanning system expands on the industry-proven Trimble X7. With new proven innovations including automatic calibration, self-leveling, and a laser pointer, this system helps you complete jobs better and faster. Plus, it delivers a longer range, higher accuracy, shorter scan times, and exceptional sensitivity, which improves scan results and boosts your productivity.
- Dependable: self-calibrating for dependable data every scan
- Survey grade self-leveling for fast, easy setup
- High performing: fast scan times of less than 1 minute can be reached for fast project completion
- High accuracy and low range noise point cloud data for detailed digital twins
- Enhanced range: 150m range to put more projects within reach
- Versatile: high-speed scanning up to 1 million pts/s
- Better range, angular accuracy, and data quality to support a wider range of applications.
Key Features & Benefits of the Trimble X9:
- Enhanced speed, range, accuracy, and sensitivity
- Trimble X-Drive with new center unit design to optimize performance
- Trimble Registration Assist
- Survey Grade Automatic Self-Leveling
- Advanced deflection drive
- Enhanced Trimble VISION™ technology with image processing enhancements
- Laser Pointer
- Small form factor for portability
- Affordable 5-year cost of ownership
Comparing the Trimble X9 to the X7
The X7 offers a range up to 80m with a max speed of 500 kHz with an angular accuracy of 21”, whereas the Trimble X9 has a range of up to 150m at a max speed of 1000 kHz with an angular accuracy of 16”. Download the Trimble Scanning Product Comparison PDF below for the full breakdown of Trimble scanning solutions.