In many Spatial Imaging applications, the sheer volume of data can appear overwhelming. Surveyors accustomed to collecting and analyzing hundreds of points now review work with millions of measurements, each with supporting attribute data. Trimble has designed Spatial Imaging workflows to simplify and speed both data collection and data analysis.
Trimble RealWorks® Survey is the central information processing and analysis application of Trimble Spatial Imaging solutions. Comprehensive and intuitive, Trimble RealWorks Survey combines a powerful set of analytical tools to interpret complex Spatial Imaging data to quickly produce a wide range of reports and calculations. Trimble RealWorks Survey provides comprehensive software tools to simplify:
- Advanced inspection tools to compare design versus build.
- Pre-defined tools for volume and surface calculation.
- User-definable profiles for inspection and monitoring.
- Fast connection and conversion to industry-standard CAD.
- Review, share and communicate your results.
Deliver Visual, valuable results
- 2D Plans and Elevation Drawings – Add image overlays or job site photos.
- 3D Surface Models – Create additional value with image overlays.
- 3D Models – Provide 3D models in a variety of standard CAD formats.
- 2D and 3D Analysis Output – Generate 2D cross-section comparisons and 3D as-built analyses.
- High-Fidelity 3D Point Clouds – Deliver comprehensive 3D data directly to your client.
- Share Data with Clients – Use collaborative online tools such as Google Earth.
Shop with Confidence
Not only have we been partners to the survey, engineering and construction industry for decades, but we want to make sure your shopping experience at Duncan-Parnell is worry-free. That’s why we’re offering you our Price Match Guarantee on select products on our website.* If you find a lower price on any geospatial item (identical brand and model#) we sell, we’ll match it, up to 2 weeks after you purchase it.
How does it work?
- Purchase an eligible item (largely those from our geospatial category of products).
- Find a lower advertised price another retailer/company with the same brand and model #, and let us know within 14 days of your purchase.
- Duncan-Parnell will match it. Just call our toll-free geospatial customer service line at 1-833-834-3935
Terms & Exclusions:
- This offer applies only to advertised online price of identical items (brand and model#) for sales by Duncan-Parnell and other survey and mapping dealers.
- Price to be matched does Not include discounts from any loyalty or membership programs.
- Price match does not apply to:
- Auction site pricing
- Used, rebuilt or refurbished equipment
- Only one price match per customer.