The Trimble-branded geotechnical product line, powered by Worldsensing, provides a fully automated wireless monitoring solution that helps minimize field visits and increase on-site safety to obtain manual readouts. The automated measurements generate real-time notifications and automated reporting through the new Trimble® 4D Control™ software (T4D) Geotechnical Edition software.
Enabling survey, geotechnical and structural engineers to seamlessly expand their monitoring business opportunities with a comprehensive system that incorporates geospatial and geotechnical data. The Trimble geotechnical portfolio include:
- Wireless geotechnical sensors – Tiltmeter and laser-tilt sensors, providing tilt and distance measurement readings directly to the gateway
- Wireless data loggers – Vibrating wire, and digital and analog data loggers, supporting connections with a wide range of geotechnical digital and analog sensors communicating information to the gateway
- Gateway – Rugged Long Range (LoRA) radio and 4G gateway, enabling communication with the wireless geotechnical sensors and data loggers to connect the project site with the office through a cellular or local network
- Configuration software - A mobile application for data logger configuration and a web user interface for network and device management connected to the office via T4D software
- Accessories – Installation accessories for a variety of mounting and configuration environments
Product Datasheets below: