A monitoring installation lets you detect displacement or movement in natural and manmade structures. It provides the data you need to understand the speed, direction and magnitude of any motion. The software is the core of your monitoring project. It controls the measurements, manages and analyzes the data, and provides decision support.
Trimble 4D Control is used for periodic, episodic, or continuous monitoring. The software features customizable reporting and alarms, and can combine data from multiple sensors such as Total stations, GNSS reference stations, Piezometers, and Temperature sensors.
- Combines total station obversations and GNSS obversation or deformation studies and models Real Time or post processed
- Create comprehensive monitoring systems using GNSS receivers, optical total stations and geotechnical sensors
- Enhance and customize your monitoring capability to address a wide range of applications
- Measure, analyze, visualize and report on your monitoring projects
- Manage your system and view results from remote locations
- Advanced Adjustments
- Advanced Imports and Exports
- Advanced Reporting
- Motion Alarms
- Advanced Trend Detection
- Advanced Data Streaming
- Advanced Sensor Management