The LT52R uses a red beam laser and the LT52G uses a green beam laser. Green beams are up to four times brighter than red beam lasers and are ideal for use in brighter indoor conditions. Typically red beam lasers have a lower initial cost and longer battery life than their green beam counterparts.
For interior building and remodeling, the laser is used for horizontal and vertical alignment, wall layout, acoustic ceiling installation, point transfer up and down, wall and floor tiles, finish carpentry and 90 degree squaring. The lines and points are the brightest in the industry. Robustness is assured with a 3 foot drop specification.
With the addition of the HR220 Handheld Receiver, the LT52R is also ideal for short-range exterior general leveling and alignment tasks, including elevation checks for decks, pools, septic tank installation, masonry work, and landscaping.
- The industry's brightest green beam crosslines and points for easy viewing in all conditions - points are visible up to 200 feet (60 m)
- Automatic self-leveling assures accuracy and fast setup
- Wide 210° horizontal line intersects side points; Vertical up beam intersects up point
- Performs multiple jobs - set up once and work plumb, level and square in the whole area
- Hard shell case
- IP54 rated - water, mud and shock resistant, able to withstand a 3-foot (1-meter) drop onto concrete