The fiercely competitive, 21st century construction environment has created a whole new set of business challenges. With increasing accuracy requirements and faster completion times, your bids need to be razor-sharp just to compete. As the leader in construction positioning technology, Trimble continually provides innovative solutions to help you gain the edge and succeed in this environment. Among these are new solutions to help you precisely control difficult tasks like longrange, high- accuracy elevation control and fine grading for major construction projects.
Gl710 Singe Grade
An easy-to-learn, easy-to-use, one-person grade laser, economical and accurate up to a 900 m (3,000 ft) diameter. Ideal for general construction, site preparation, trenching and pipe laying applications.
Gl720 Dual Grade
This economical choice has +/-10% in the X-axis grade range and -0.5 to +25% Y-axis grade range with high accuracy up to 900 m (3,000 ft) diameter. Ideal for general construction and machine control grade applications.
Gl722 Dual Grade
With Long-range Radio Remote and with the same range and base capabilities as the GL720, the GL722 includes the benefits of the full Radio Remote functions… plus Automatic Axis Alignment capability. Ideal for general construction, site preparation and road construction.
- Active Temperature Compensation - Accurate, stable results regardless of temperature changes
- Long-Range Wireless Link - Unaffected by direction or sunlight
- Protective Lens Hood - Ensures laser performance in inclement weather
- Manual Alignment - SIghts Allows fast, easy setup
- High-Powered Visible Beam - Fast setup and excellent performance in high dust conditions
- Selectable Rotation Speeds - 300, 600, and 900 rpm
- Intuitive, Simple Controls - Makes the GL700 series easy to use and learn
- Manual Vertical Capability - With the use of the Long-range Remote, vertical applications such as vineyards become simple to setup
- Field Calibration - Makes it simple to check and adjust the calibration in the field either at the transmitter or via the remote
- And More