The Crain SVR Leveling Rod is the most popular rod on the market today. It features some recent design improvements that keep it on top and still the industry standard!
- This 25-foot, 10ths graduated SVR features a shorter collapsed length (58-1/2 inches) for more convenient storage.
- The new sleeker design also features a lighter weight.
- It's constructed of strong, rigid fiberglass with reinforcing ribs for added stability.
- This six-section leveling rod is waterproof and non-conductive.
- The rectangular-oval shape allows for wide, glare resistant scales that are wear-resistant.
- A tight locking mechanism features round buttons that resist jamming from sand and dirt.
- Convenient and stylish, the SVR comes with a carrying case.
- Features a 1/4 x 20 female adapter in top section.
- Weighs 6 lb (2.72 kg)