With the PointCab software, the processing of high-resolution point clouds is easy as can be.
In next to no time our software evaluates even the most comprehensive point clouds – whether from terrestrial laser scanners, hand-held scanners or drones – and generates detailed 2D plans and sections or comprehensive three-dimensional building or landscape models.
The PointCab software is compatible with all current CAD systems and is therefore used in many areas such as architecture, building industry, geodesy, civil engineering, monument protection and facility management.
- Architecture: building floor plans and sections, storey plans, facade plans, interior wall documentation, staircase measurement
- Protection of historic buildings: elevtions, ceiling frescoes
- Surveying: site plans, as-built plans, ground plans, roof cadasters, pit sections, terrain models, tunnel sections, cross-sections, road profiles
- Factory planning: piping documentation, fixture / fitting and machine plans, sections of production and factory buildings, sections for static analyses
- Forensics: basis for simulations, trajectory analyses, accident documentation and much more