Nikon automatic levels are designed for a variety of elevation control and alignment tasks including general building construction, cut and fill measurements, area leveling, and landscaping.
The superior optics allow you to aim more precisely and are also easier on your eyes to make long workdays more comfortable. Easy to set up and use, all models feature a friction brake that eliminates the need for horizontal alignment clamps and allows for rapid rotation. Each model can be attached to a either flat- or spherical-head tripod (sold separately). Horizontal tangent knobs with an unlimited range provide smooth, precise pointing and angular measurement. Includes an objective lens cap, built-in angle circle, adjustment tool, vinyl dust cover, and carrying case.
- Magnification: 28x
- Magnetic-dampened automatic compensator to level the line of sight
- Double-sided, continuous horizontal tangent drives
- Stadia lines for simple distance measurement
- Convenient horizontal angle measurement
- Built in bubble mirror and optical sighting alignment
- Metal housing increases durability
- Nikon optics effectively let in more light, so you see brighter, sharper images-especially in low-light conditions