- The adjustable 40-min vial is mounted on the front side and is easy to see and adjust.
- The prism can be set in 0 and -30 mm offset positions.
- It measures 100 mm from plumb bob point to tilting axis.
- The prism can be handheld or pole-mounted at the top or bottom.
- A belt case is included.
- Weighs 0.72 lbs.
Mini Stakeout Prism
Price Match Guarantee
Shop with Confidence
How does it work?
- Purchase an eligible item (largely those from our geospatial category of products).
- Find a lower advertised price another retailer/company with the same brand and model #, and let us know within 14 days of your purchase.
- Duncan-Parnell will match it. Just call our toll-free geospatial customer service line at 1-833-834-3935
Terms & Exclusions:
- This offer applies only to advertised online price of identical items (brand and model#) for sales by Duncan-Parnell and other survey and mapping dealers.
- Price to be matched does Not include discounts from any loyalty or membership programs.
- Price match does not apply to:
- Auction site pricing
- Used, rebuilt or refurbished equipment
- Only one price match per customer.
Free Shipping on a large assortment of survey, mapping and construction supplies and accessories.
Free shipping does NOT apply to paint, nails and flagging, unless expressly stated in a promotion. Free shipping applies to ground shipping to United States delivery addresses in the 48 contiguous states only. It is NOT available for orders to Hawaii, Alaska, or countries outside of the US. Online order must be a minimum of $250 to qualify for free shipping (exact dollar amount is subject to change through promotions).