- The kit is easy to set up and can be used by just one person
- Ideal for: construction surveys, inspections, asbuilts, and many other applications
- Add a standard 5/8 x 11 extension to the kit to achieve heights to 4 feet
- Weighs 2.25 lb (1.02 kg)
Mini Prism Mono Pod Kit
The Mini Prism Monopod Kit forms a stable base with your 6000-Series Mini Prism (sold separately)
Price Match Guarantee
Shop with Confidence
Not only have we been partners to the survey, engineering and construction industry for decades, but we want to make sure your shopping experience at Duncan-Parnell is worry-free. That’s why we’re offering you our Price Match Guarantee on select products on our website.* If you find a lower price on any geospatial item (identical brand and model#) we sell, we’ll match it, up to 2 weeks after you purchase it.
How does it work?
- Purchase an eligible item (largely those from our geospatial category of products).
- Find a lower advertised price another retailer/company with the same brand and model #, and let us know within 14 days of your purchase.
- Duncan-Parnell will match it. Just call our toll-free geospatial customer service line at 1-833-834-3935
Terms & Exclusions:
- This offer applies only to advertised online price of identical items (brand and model#) for sales by Duncan-Parnell and other survey and mapping dealers.
- Price to be matched does Not include discounts from any loyalty or membership programs.
- Price match does not apply to:
- Auction site pricing
- Used, rebuilt or refurbished equipment
- Only one price match per customer.
FOR HELP OR MORE INFORMATION call us: 833.834.3935
You May Also Like