Installation & Configuration - Workflow Design - Market Specific Solutions
Duncan-Parnell has identified common stumbling blocks in general data collection efforts from pre-planning collection to publishing a finished project. Our GIS service team can help you prepare data for collection, configure & deploy field data collection projects, migrate collected data into your production GIS, and deploy web based data collection applications. These services along with our Trimble Certified Training are available to take your data from the office to the field and back to the office for a complete data collection solution.
- Get all of you hardware/software set up correctly and rapidly
- Appropriately manage various data collection projects in the office or on the web
- Integrate newly collected features with existing features
- Learn how to efficiently display, attribute and distribute your field data inside ArcGIS
- Identify potential problems, repair, and mitigate future ones
INSTALLATION & CONFIGURATION
- Trimble software setup and configuration
- ArcGIS installation and updates
- Schema creation and/or modification (Esri Geodatabase or Trimble Data Dictionary)
- Data Migration
- Data Scrubbing
- Geodatabase Maintenance
WORKFLOW DESIGNDesktop Data Setup
- ArcGIS Basics
- ArcGIS Advanced Editing Workflows
Web-based Data Setup
- Trimble's TerraFlex Data Collection for Mobile Devices
- ArcGIS Online Implementation (ArcGIS Collector)
MARKET SPECIFIC SOLUTIONS
Asset Collection and Management for Water, Waste Water, and Stormwater Utilities
Trimble Field Inspector
Asset Maintenance and Inspection for Electric & Gas Utilities
Shop with Confidence
Not only have we been partners to the survey, engineering and construction industry for decades, but we want to make sure your shopping experience at Duncan-Parnell is worry-free. That’s why we’re offering you our Price Match Guarantee on select products on our website.* If you find a lower price on any geospatial item (identical brand and model#) we sell, we’ll match it, up to 2 weeks after you purchase it.
How does it work?
- Purchase an eligible item (largely those from our geospatial category of products).
- Find a lower advertised price another retailer/company with the same brand and model #, and let us know within 14 days of your purchase.
- Duncan-Parnell will match it. Just call our toll-free geospatial customer service line at 1-833-834-3935
Terms & Exclusions:
- This offer applies only to advertised online price of identical items (brand and model#) for sales by Duncan-Parnell and other survey and mapping dealers.
- Price to be matched does Not include discounts from any loyalty or membership programs.
- Price match does not apply to:
- Auction site pricing
- Used, rebuilt or refurbished equipment
- Only one price match per customer.