Trimble® Forensics Reveal software gives you all the tools you need to recreate, analyze and visualize crime and crash scene data. Whether you’re capturing small data sets using tape measures or total stations or you’re managing full 3D scan point clouds, Trimble Reveal delivers the precise results you need. You can create accurate records and present evidence in court with confidence.
Trimble Forensics Reveal Standard is the ultimate software solution for forensic diagramming. This desktop program analyzes the scene evidence and then can create 2D and 3D diagrams and 2D animations to tell the story of the events.
Trimble Forensics Reveal Advanced takes your reconstruction to an entirely new level. It enables users to bring their diagrams to life with 3D animations, accurately show the details of a scene based on the scene evidence and tell the story of what happened in a way that is clear, concise and accurate. Both versions of the software are available either with a Dongle or Network license *Note: Network licensing requires a central server that all agency machines can access.
- View and edit in 2D or 3D
- SketchUp 3D Model Warehouse support
- SmartRooms (quick buildings)
- 2D and 3D Animation
- Multiple sources for vehicle specifications (4N6Experts, Canadian Vehicle Specifications)
- Damage vehicles using 6/12 point crush, total station measurements, or “freehand”
- Evidence marker system with support for photos
- Drag factor/acceleration analysis
- Momentum analysis
- Bullet trajectory analysis
- CrashMath (reconstruction equation solver)
- Point Cloud Support - Build a scene right on top of the cloud points
- Linear Momentum Tool - A big time-saving tool designed to assist with the complex calculations associated with linear momentum
- Trimble Forensics Capture Integration - Seamlessly import field measurements and evidence photos from Trimble Forensics Capture
- Built-in Model Libraries - Create scenes with the hundreds of models already included. Categories include vehicles, marine, rail, military,