Duncan-Parnell is dedicated to being not just a leading provider of survey and GIS solutions, but also a trusted partner to help you further your skills and maximize your business investment.
We offer training on Trimble GNSS & Optical products, Spectra Precision GNSS & Optical products, and Esri GIS & Mapping products. PDH's are available on specified courses. We offer a variety of quality training options to fit your needs and be most convenient for your learning preference, and budget.
Catalyst Go! (1 hour) $150
- Subscription Account Management
- Mobile Device Test for Compatibility
- Download/Installing Mobile App
- Powering the Receiver
- Proper Connection of the Receiver
- Configuring Correction Subscription / Source
- Choosing a Reference Frame
TerraFlex Jumpstart (Approx. 3 hours) $375
- Expedited field to finish setup to ensure immediate success. Our Certified Trimble Trainer will guide you with a 1-on-1 session to customize TerraFlex to best suit your workflow. This includes proper setup in Trimble Connect and of the TerraFlex plug-in for ArcGIS for a seamless data flow.
- Effective setup ensures that right data in the right place. Our Esri Desktop Associate and Trimble Certified Trainer will guide you with a 1-on-1 session to ensure proper setup of your GIS for Collector as well as specific field settings in Collector for efficient data management and use with Trimble GNSS Receivers.
- Get the most out of your Trimble software.
- Our professional trainers will work with you to create a custom online training to meet your workflow.
ESRI Collector Jumpstart (Approx. 3 hours) $375
Custom Online Training: $150 per hour
Custom Onsite Training: $1750 per day (up to 6 people)
- Our professional training staff at your location.
- Customized, workflow based training tailored to meet your needs.
- Both field equipment and office software covered.
Learn More: To learn more about our training classes, cost, availaity, etc., contact Mark White, PLS 770-931-0844 to schedule.