Digital Communication Node
Move Solutions' Digital Communication Node enables all connected sensors for wireless LoRaWAN communication. The Digital Node is compatible with all geotechnical sensors that use the Modbus RTU communication protocol. Once sensors are connected to this device and the Gateways are installed on-site, they are ready to receive, store and send data. Users can freely configure the Digital Node and all connected sensors remotely using the Move Cloud Platform.
The Digital Communication Node is ideal for implementing any monitoring system and meeting your project's requirements.
- Geo-environmental monitoring - analyze the displacement of the ground and the stress-deformation state of the ground with inclinometer probes and vibrating robes
- Hydrogeological Monitoring - monitor the level of groundwater and surface water and correlate it to the soil subsidence values
- Structural Monitoring - crack meters enable you to keep a dangerous crack pattern under control and strain gages allow you to monitor the stress-strain state of structural elements
- Geotechnical Monitoring - Monitor both the pressures exerted by the ground and the distribution of loads on the foundations with load and pressure cells
- Built-in, long-life battery
- Enables to LoRaWAN wireless communication any wired sensor
- 1 BUS supported, up to 30 sensors
- Set your sample rate remotely
- Easy installation with versatile mounting options
How It Works
We offer multiple easy ways to pay including Low Payment Financing
We understand no two customers are the same, so we offer a range of different payment options for businesses in different industries and various stages of growth.
- DP In-House Flexible Lease/Financing Agreements - Ask about our Duncan-Parnell flexible lease agreements, tailored for both our geospatial and wide-format equipment solutions.
- Flex Lease (Geospatial): The flexibility to purchase the equipment at any time, cancel and return at any time, choose the right product for your needs, or upgrade after 24 months.
- On-Site Print Solution (Wide and Small-Format): An all-inclusive agreement that offers flexibility allowing you to benefit from the latest engineering printing solutions without incremental financial commitment, as well as receiving printing consumables, parts and service.
- Manufacturer Financing - At DP, we work with some trusted and world-renowned brands such as HP, Trimble, Canon, 3D Systems and more. In many cases, they offer financing terms for their customers that may include low APR’s and options for 6, 12, 24, or other terms.
- DP Partner Financing - If credit or financing is a concern, ask about our other option to work with 3rd party partners.
Other Ways to Pay:
- 30-Day Account
- Credit Card – All major credit cards accepted