Trimble Unity is built to be flexible with applications available for Windows, Android and iOS. Select the right platform for any user, whether that is a smartphone, tablet, notebook, or rugged Trimble GNSS device. Field technicians can still perform their work when a connection is not available. GIS data, basemaps, work assignments and forms are all available offline, and sync automatically when the crew reconnects.
COLLECT AUTHORITATIVE DATA USING THE RIGHT TOOLS, CAPABILITIES AND WORKFLOWS:
Build Custom Workflows and Forms
Capture Accurate 3D Positions In Real-Time
Efficiently Manage, Dispatch and Track Work Progress
Smart, Configurable Data Collection Forms and Tools
Driving Directions and Optimized Routes
Support For Proactive Asset Performance Monitoring, Alarming and Regulatory Reporting
Non-Revenue Water and Leakage Management
Deliver Reports and Performance Analytics
Ready For Enterprise Integration
- Reduces costs, improves crew efficiency, reduces errors, increases communication, improves the timeliness of information and enables end-to-end sharing of information.
- Uses a cloud hosted app to quickly and easily dispatch work to crews via the web browser. Spatial technology from Trimble and Esri enables the work manager to quickly and easily dispatch resources directly to the right location(s).
- A work manager can easily see who is working where, the progress field activities, and has access to the data gathered in the field when the work is complete.
- The multiplatform mobile app (Windows Mobile, Windows 7/8, Android and iOS) gives the field user all the functionality they need to allow them to get their work done quickly and efficiently, location sensitive maps of the assets they are working on, the forms they need and workflow to guide them through the process.
- The app works on many devices including tablets and smartphones, but when combined with Trimble ruggedized GNSS enabled mobile computing hardware it gives field users the tools they need to work smarter and more accurately in the field.