The Trimble R10 enhancements include:
- NEW - Industry leading 672 GNSS channels for unrivaled GNSS constellation tracking, including GPS, GLONASS, BeiDou, Galileo, QZSS, IRNSS as well as the full range of SBAS
- NEW - Improved reliability against sources of interference and spoofed signals
- NEW - Improved power management to increase battery life and operating time in the field o average by 33%
- NEW - Increased internal memory (6 GB) to store more than 10 years of raw observations
- NEW - Support for Android and iOS platforms to allow organizations with Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) environments to benefit from a premium survey GNSS receiver by using the mobile devices their field crews already have in their pockets
New Features on the Trimble R10's core technologies:
- Trimble HD-GNSS processing engine that enables points to be quickly measured with confidence
- Trimble SurePoint™ technology for precise positioning capture and full tilt compensation
- Trimble xFill® technology for centimeter-level positioning during outages
- Support for Trimble CenterPoint® RTX corrections for RTK level precision worldwide
ADVANCED GNSS ROVER SYSTEM
The Trimble R10 supports the Trimble TSC7 Controller and Trimble Access™ 2018 field software The Trimble R10, in combination with the TSC7's large 7-inch screen and faster processing power, plus Trimble Access 2018's new user interface and graphics capabilities, gives surveyors a superior, comprehensive rover solution for collecting and computing data in the field.
The first of its kind, the revolutionary Trimble R10 GNSS system is designed to help you work more effectively, no matter how extreme the environment. The new, lighter design is more balanced, allowing you to travel farther, faster, and gather data more easily. Going beyond comprehensive GNSS support with new technologies like the Trimble HD-GNSS™ processing engine, Trimble SurePoint ™ electronic bubble and traceable tilt values, Trimble 360 satellite tracking, and Trimble xFill™ which keeps you working in radio and cellular black spots, this powerful system ensures you can collect better, more accurate data faster and easier no matter how challenging the job. Backed by Trimble's legacy of surveying expertise, the new system enables surveyors to go places and do things they've never done before.