The Trimble R10 enhancements include:
- NEW - Industry leading 672 GNSS channels for unrivaled GNSS constellation tracking, including GPS, GLONASS, BeiDou, Galileo, QZSS, IRNSS as well as the full range of SBAS
- NEW - Improved reliability against sources of interference and spoofed signals
- NEW - Improved power management to increase battery life and operating time in the field o average by 33%
- NEW - Increased internal memory (6 GB) to store more than 10 years of raw observations
- NEW - Support for Android and iOS platforms to allow organizations with Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) environments to benefit from a premium survey GNSS receiver by using the mobile devices their field crews already have in their pockets
New Features on the Trimble R10's core technologies:
- Trimble HD-GNSS processing engine that enables points to be quickly measured with confidence
- Trimble SurePoint™ technology for precise positioning capture and full tilt compensation
- Trimble xFill® technology for centimeter-level positioning during outages
- Support for Trimble CenterPoint® RTX corrections for RTK level precision worldwide
ADVANCED GNSS ROVER SYSTEM
The Trimble R10 supports the Trimble TSC7 Controller and Trimble Access™ 2018 field software The Trimble R10, in combination with the TSC7's large 7-inch screen and faster processing power, plus Trimble Access 2018's new user interface and graphics capabilities, gives surveyors a superior, comprehensive rover solution for collecting and computing data in the field.
The first of its kind, the revolutionary Trimble R10 GNSS system is designed to help you work more effectively, no matter how extreme the environment. The new, lighter design is more balanced, allowing you to travel farther, faster, and gather data more easily. Going beyond comprehensive GNSS support with new technologies like the Trimble HD-GNSS™ processing engine, Trimble SurePoint ™ electronic bubble and traceable tilt values, Trimble 360 satellite tracking, and Trimble xFill™ which keeps you working in radio and cellular black spots, this powerful system ensures you can collect better, more accurate data faster and easier no matter how challenging the job. Backed by Trimble's legacy of surveying expertise, the new system enables surveyors to go places and do things they've never done before.
We offer multiple easy ways to pay including Low Payment Financing
We understand no two customers are the same, so we offer a range of different payment options for businesses in different industries and various stages of growth.
- DP In-House Flexible Lease/Financing Agreements - Ask about our Duncan-Parnell flexible lease agreements, tailored for both our geospatial and wide-format equipment solutions.
- Flex Lease (Geospatial): The flexibility to purchase the equipment at any time, cancel and return at any time, choose the right product for your needs, or upgrade after 24 months.
- On-Site Print Solution (Wide and Small-Format): An all-inclusive agreement that offers flexibility allowing you to benefit from the latest engineering printing solutions without incremental financial commitment, as well as receiving printing consumables, parts and service.
- Manufacturer Financing - At DP, we work with some trusted and world-renowned brands such as HP, Trimble, Canon, 3D Systems and more. In many cases, they offer financing terms for their customers that may include low APR’s and options for 6, 12, 24, or other terms.
- DP Partner Financing - If credit or financing is a concern, ask about our other option to work with 3rd party partners
Other Ways to Pay:
- 30-Day Account
- Credit Card – All major credit cards accepted
Shop with Confidence
Not only have we been partners to the survey, engineering and construction industry for decades, but we want to make sure your shopping experience at Duncan-Parnell is worry-free. That’s why we’re offering you our Price Match Guarantee on select products on our website.* If you find a lower price on any geospatial item (identical brand and model#) we sell, we’ll match it, up to 2 weeks after you purchase it.
How does it work?
- Purchase an eligible item (largely those from our geospatial category of products).
- Find a lower advertised price another retailer/company with the same brand and model #, and let us know within 14 days of your purchase.
- Duncan-Parnell will match it. Just call our toll-free geospatial customer service line at 1-833-834-3935
Terms & Exclusions:
- This offer applies only to advertised online price of identical items (brand and model#) for sales by Duncan-Parnell and other survey and mapping dealers.
- Price to be matched does Not include discounts from any loyalty or membership programs.
- Price match does not apply to:
- Auction site pricing
- Used, rebuilt or refurbished equipment
- Only one price match per customer.