Trimble® Positions™ Mobile extension is a new streamlined choice for integrating Trimble’s professional field solutions and data verification into the Esri ArcGIS for Windows Mobile environment. Now, common Trimble and Esri users have the option of a streamlined workflow between their Trimble devices and the Esri mobile software environment. Because all data is verified and validated before it reaches Esri’s Enterprise GIS, each update adds value, making the geodatabase more reliable and more useful.
Esri’s ArcGIS for Windows Mobile is a data collection software package that is included with all ArcGIS seats. It allows for simplified data collection or data updating with little to no GNSS collection skills. It is a very scalable tool that can wirelessly sync and serve a large mobile crew using an enterprise database, or serve a one person shop using a personal or file geodatabase.
Trimble Positions runs inside ArcGIS for Windows Mobile and collects high-accuracy Global Navigation Satellite System GNSS mobile GIS data and gives control over accuracy during collection. Accuracy can be set in the office so the field worker doesn’t have to guess when it’s acceptable to collect the point. Using Trimble GNSS receivers, field workers can collect reliable GNSS data for all feature geometries while leveraging the high performance features of Trimble handhelds such as Trimble Floodlight™ technology for better productivity in tough GNSS environments.
Data can be automatically posted to the enterprise server from the field where the Trimble Positions Desktop add-in software is used to process and verify the data coming in from field crews. Office administrators can easily check for new sessions, differentially correct the data, and verify that the data meets accuracy requirements before updating the enterprise database.
THE COMPONENTS OF TRIMBLE POSITIONS SOFTWARE SUITE
- Trimble Positions Mobile Project Center
Shop with Confidence
Not only have we been partners to the survey, engineering and construction industry for decades, but we want to make sure your shopping experience at Duncan-Parnell is worry-free. That’s why we’re offering you our Price Match Guarantee on select products on our website.* If you find a lower price on any geospatial item (identical brand and model#) we sell, we’ll match it, up to 2 weeks after you purchase it.
How does it work?
- Purchase an eligible item (largely those from our geospatial category of products).
- Find a lower advertised price another retailer/company with the same brand and model #, and let us know within 14 days of your purchase.
- Duncan-Parnell will match it. Just call our toll-free geospatial customer service line at 1-833-834-3935
Terms & Exclusions:
- This offer applies only to advertised online price of identical items (brand and model#) for sales by Duncan-Parnell and other survey and mapping dealers.
- Price to be matched does Not include discounts from any loyalty or membership programs.
- Price match does not apply to:
- Auction site pricing
- Used, rebuilt or refurbished equipment
- Only one price match per customer.