- Optional Integrated Barcode Imager
- Familiar, easy-to-use, smartphone form factor
- Works with professional software for GIS workflows
- Big, sunlight readable screen
- Stay in touch with the office—integrated communications available
- Rugged for work in all conditions
Bringing GIS out to the field
Perfect for asset management and data maintenance projects, everything is integrated into a convenient, rugged package: high-sensitivity GNSS, Windows® Embedded Handheld or Android operating system, Office applications, camera, and cellular connectivity on board. Stay flexible and connected with the optional built-in communications to send and receive calls and data on the job, keeping your team productive, informed, and in touch.
Using either Trimble TerraSync™ and GPS Pathfinder® Office software or the Trimble Positions™ software suite professional workflows, you can work with confidence in the data you are capturing.
A smarter approach to field productivity
It may look like a smartphone, but the Juno 5 series is all business. Rugged enough to meet military specs, with an IP65 rating, it has a large screen so you can easily view data or photos even in direct sunlight. You can be confident that your teams have a real, professional tool—built to work in even the toughest conditions. Combining the convenience of a smartphone with ruggedness, the functionality you need and professional software—the Trimble Juno 5 series is your flexible, real world asset management and GIS update tool.
Note: Trimble software is not compatible with the Android configuration; however the Android devices will run Esri ArcGIS Mobile and other 3rd party GIS applications.
Shop with Confidence
Not only have we been partners to the survey, engineering and construction industry for decades, but we want to make sure your shopping experience at Duncan-Parnell is worry-free. That’s why we’re offering you our Price Match Guarantee on select products on our website.* If you find a lower price on any geospatial item (identical brand and model#) we sell, we’ll match it, up to 2 weeks after you purchase it.
How does it work?
- Purchase an eligible item (largely those from our geospatial category of products).
- Find a lower advertised price another retailer/company with the same brand and model #, and let us know within 14 days of your purchase.
- Duncan-Parnell will match it. Just call our toll-free geospatial customer service line at 1-833-834-3935
Terms & Exclusions:
- This offer applies only to advertised online price of identical items (brand and model#) for sales by Duncan-Parnell and other survey and mapping dealers.
- Price to be matched does Not include discounts from any loyalty or membership programs.
- Price match does not apply to:
- Auction site pricing
- Used, rebuilt or refurbished equipment
- Only one price match per customer.