34194-34 includes Pathfinder Office CD and manual.
The easy-to-use GPS Pathfinder® Office software package incorporates powerful GNSS post-processing tools with the new Trimble® DeltaPhase™ differential correction technology, ensuring data is consistent, reliable, and accurate. Post-processing significantly improves accuracy down to decimeter (10 cm / 4 inch) level, depending on the environment and GPS receiver. Trimble's H-Star™ technology can obtain even greater decimeter accuracy with the GPS Pathfinder ProXH™ and ProXRT receivers and the GeoXH™ 2008 series handheld. Alternatively, with a GeoXT™ or Juno™ series handheld, or a ProXT™ receiver, you can achieve optimal GPS code processing accuracy with the new Trimble DeltaPhase technology.
GPS Pathfinder Office software enables pre-planed field sessions and the ability to create data dictionaries for more productive field work. In the field, the data dictionary prompts the field crew to enter specific information—ensuring data integrity and compatibility with GIS or database. Waypoint files can be created to enhance field productivity. Files can be imported from a number of GIS and database formats so GIS data can be taken back to the field for verification and update. Data may be reviewed in map form to confirm exact requirements are met before transference to enterprise GIS. Batch Processing utility software is offered to automatically download the data, differentially correct data to increase accuracy, and export data to a GIS database or mapping program—all in one step.
- Differentially correct for improved GPS position accuracy including Trimble H-Star postprocessing for subfoot and decimeter accuracy with H-Star capable receivers and Trimble DeltaPhase postprocessing for optimal GPS code postprocessing accuracy
- Unique Base Provider Integrity Index can automatically select and download the best
Shop with Confidence
Not only have we been partners to the survey, engineering and construction industry for decades, but we want to make sure your shopping experience at Duncan-Parnell is worry-free. That’s why we’re offering you our Price Match Guarantee on select products on our website.* If you find a lower price on any geospatial item (identical brand and model#) we sell, we’ll match it, up to 2 weeks after you purchase it.
How does it work?
- Purchase an eligible item (largely those from our geospatial category of products).
- Find a lower advertised price another retailer/company with the same brand and model #, and let us know within 14 days of your purchase.
- Duncan-Parnell will match it. Just call our toll-free geospatial customer service line at 1-833-834-3935
Terms & Exclusions:
- This offer applies only to advertised online price of identical items (brand and model#) for sales by Duncan-Parnell and other survey and mapping dealers.
- Price to be matched does Not include discounts from any loyalty or membership programs.
- Price match does not apply to:
- Auction site pricing
- Used, rebuilt or refurbished equipment
- Only one price match per customer.