- Robotic Total Stations
- GNSS Systems
- Data Collectors
- Mechanical Total Stations
- Software for Surveying
- Laser Scanning
- Construction Tools
- Mapping & GIS
If you’re looking for intuitive, easy-to-use surveying software in NC, SC, GA, VA or D.C., look no further than Duncan-Parnell. We carry an extensive selection of Trimble®, GeoSLAM and Spectra Precision surveying software for field and office applications. Our field software solutions will save valuable time on the job site by streamlining and simplifying your workflows. Our office software offerings enable you to process and analyze GNSS and other types of surveying data.
Trimble Surveying Software Products
As an authorized Trimble dealer, Duncan-Parnell can provide the following Trimble surveying software solutions:
- Trimble Business Center – This powerful software tool enables you to take accurate measurements using multiple images provided by Trimble surveying equipment, while improving the efficiency and safety of your surveying applications.
- Trimble 4D Control Software – This scalable monitoring solution makes it easy to identify movement or displacement in manmade and natural structures. You also get the flexibility to manage your surveying system from remote locations.
- Trimble RealWorks – A fully integrated Trimble surveying software suite, RealWorks gives you access to robust cloud data sets to speed up and simplify the data collection and analysis process.
- Trimble Access Field – Trimble Access gives you greater control over every aspect of your field surveying projects. You’ll have the capability to create, review and edit deliverables while at the job site.
Spectra Precision Surveying Software
Our Spectra Precision surveying software lineup includes:
- Spectra Precision Survey Pro – The Survey Pro field software solution consists of multiple modules, enabling you to choose the right data collection and analysis platform(s) for your needs.
- Spectra Precision Survey Office – Survey Office features advanced technology that enables you to integrate everyday surveying tasks into a single system.
- Spectra Precision FAST Survey – This advanced Spectra Precision surveying software will optimize the performance, control and functionality of various Spectra Precision receivers and robotic total stations.
GeoSLAM Surveying Software
Duncan-Parnell offers the following surveying software solutions from GeoSLAM:
- GeoSLAM Desktop V3 – The V3 can automatically register data captured from outdoor or indoor environments with GeoSLAM mobile mapping systems to create fully aligned 3D point clouds.
We Provide Comprehensive Training and Technical Support for Our Surveying Software Solutions
Duncan-Parnell offers certified training that will allow you to take full advantage of your surveying software’s functionality and reduce your learning curve. We also provide free technical support for as long as you use your software product.
Contact us to learn more about our surveying software products today and to find out why successful projects start here.