- Geospatial supplies
- GPS Mapping Accessories
- Trimble Geo 7 Series
- Trimble Geo 6000 Series
- Trimble Geo 2008 & 3000 Series
- Trimble Juno 5 Series
- Trimble Pro 6 Receiver Series
- Trimble R1 GNSS Receiver
- Trimble Yuma 2
- Trimble Nomad 900G Series
- Surveying Accessories
- Rover Rods
- Bags and Cases
- Clamps, Brackets, Adapters, Tribrachs
- Field and Level Books
- Field Supplies
- Leveling Rods
- Measuring Tools
- Prisms, Poles & Accessories
- 3D Printer SuppliesTruPulse 200L Laser Rangefinder
$420.00View DetailsTruPulse 200 Laser Rangefinder
$895.00View DetailsTruPulse 360 Laser Rangefinder
$1,465.00View DetailsTruPulse 360R Laser Rangefinder
$1,675.00View DetailsTruPulse 200X Laser Rangefinder
$1,885.00View DetailsSECO Hand Level
$124.56View DetailsSokkia Elson Appraiser's Open Reel Measuring Tape
$41.50View DetailsCST/Berger Professional PVC Coated Yellow Fiberglass Measuring Tape 200-ft, Open Reel
$49.83View DetailsRolatape 3 ft. Measuring Wheel With Stand
$118.76View DetailsRolatape 4 ft. Measuring Wheel With Stand
$149.95View DetailsSECO Heavy-Duty Surveyors and Engineers Short Measuring Tape, Retractable.
Starting at $14.20View DetailsPlanix 7 Roller Planimeter
$995.00View DetailsSECO Nylon-coated Open Reel Steel Measuring Tape with Hook-End
$59.00View DetailsSpectra Precision QM55 Laser Distance Meter
$149.00View DetailsLufkin Red End® Folding Engineer's Scale Wood Rule, 2-meters
$16.83View DetailsLufkin Red End® Folding Engineer's Scale Wood Rule, 6-feet
$27.89View DetailsLufkin Series 2000 Power Return Measuring Tape
$26.08View DetailsLufkin Architect's Pocket Scale, Retractable
$14.42View DetailsRhino Fiberglass Folding Ruler - Tenths/Hundredths
$24.84View DetailsKeson Measuring Wheel 11.5-in Diameter
$169.49View DetailsKeson Measuring Wheel 15.5-in Diameter
$185.90View DetailsSECO Fiberglass Tape - 100-FT
$16.59View DetailsSECO Fiberglass Tape - 200-FT
$25.92View DetailsSECO Steel/Nylon Tape - 100ft
$35.62View DetailsSECO Steel/Nylon Tape - 200ft
$64.17View DetailsSeco Pocket Tape 33' x 1" Tenths
$17.78View DetailsSeco Pocket Tape 33' x 1" Tenths/Inches
$15.74View DetailsKomelon 25' x " Self-Lock Engineering Tape
$14.00View DetailsKeson R112 Measuring Wheel
$46.31View DetailsLoading More Products...No more products
Accurate measurements are crucial to spatial awareness. Reliable measuring tools are essential to your job site, and inaccurate measurements can impact your project's success. At Duncan-Parnell, we carry geospatial tools that have applications in diverse fields like urban planning, archaeology and disaster response. Our equipment is the solution for your geospatial needs in NC, SC, GA, VA and Washington, D.C.
Browse Measuring Tools From Duncan-Parnell
We know you need a supplier that can provide the right equipment for any of your projects. The tools you need for each project depend on factors like the size of the area, the condition of the terrain and the direction you need to measure. Duncan-Parnell carries a variety of tools that let your crew adapt to each job site. Our inventory features the best tools and equipment for your measuring needs, including:
- TruPulse Laser Rangefinders: Our array of rangefinders includes models with features such as accuracy, increased range, user-friendly modes and tripod compatibility. Choose the unit with the specifications that meet your needs.
- Rolotape Measuring Wheels: These measuring wheels are available in 3 ft. and 4 ft. circumferences. Versatile and portable, both models measure distances up to 100,000 ft. Their steel construction makes them durable, and the wheels move smoothly over uneven terrain.
- SECO Measuring Tape: SECO tapes come in a variety of lengths and materials. Choose from steel/nylon or fiberglass to best meet your needs.
- Lufkin Red End® Folding Engineer's Scale Wood Rule: These folding wood rules come in 2-meter and 6 ft. lengths. Each hundred-millimeter mark on the 2-meter rule is red, as is each foot mark on the 6 ft. model.
- Keson Measuring Wheels: Available in 11.5 in. and 15.5 in. diameters, these measuring wheels have a rugged steel frame. Both models also have barrel clamps that lock the handle in an upright position.
- Planix 7 Roller Planimeter: This tool accurately gauges the area of a large space, no matter its shape. The planimeter weighs only 2 lbs. and comes with a charger, rechargeable batteries and a case.
- Spectra Precision QM55 Laser Distance Meter: Meant for indoor applications, this meter provides fast, precise measurements in rugged construction environments. The QM55 is part of the Quick Measure family of distance meters, which is known for being robust and durable. This model is particularly useful in environments where other meters might be unable to determine measurements with the same accuracy.
- Pocket tapes: Small retractable measuring tapes are available in various lengths, materials and brands. Explore self-locking and heavy-duty models.
Unmatched Support for Your Measuring Tools
At Duncan-Parnell, we understand how important stellar, comprehensive support can be during projects in any industry. We provide so much more than high-quality supplies. Our team offers unparalleled service and support to our customers. We're proud to employ certified trainers and tech support staff with the experience to answer your questions. Duncan-Parnell also offers maintenance and repair services for relevant products.
Successful projects start here. Browse our selection of measuring equipment today to get the supplies you need for your next project. Check out each tool's details for a closer look. Contact us online or call us at 800-849-7708 with any questions about our products and services.
- GPS Mapping Accessories
- Geospatial supplies