Survey Pro software is offered in different modules so you can pick the one that works best for you today, then quickly and easily add features as you need them. You save money by getting only the software that you need for your business. As your business expands and you need more power, Survey Pro is still there for you with advanced modules readily available and easy to remotely install via electronic "unlock" codes without having to pay a premium.
Survey Pro is offered in multiple languages and on multiple data collector platforms so you can get the right tool for your business. Not only is Survey Pro easy to buy, it really is easy to use. A Surveyor's job is not easy and it takes a real professional to do it well; Survey Pro makes things clear and efficient, freeing you up to do your job. Survey Pro's vast COGO feature set is unmatched in its capabilities and is one of the reasons Survey Pro has been a top choice of surveyors for more than 20 years.
Survey Pro works with all Spectra Precision and Nikon instruments as well as multiple other manufacturers' instruments. Survey Pro is the glue that holds your business together. Of course, if you have a complete line of Spectra Precision and Nikon products, you'll find that Survey Pro's integration with those instruments gives you that extra power and flexibility you need to compete in today's world.
- Complete Mechanical Instrument Support
- All data collection features
- Basic point stakeout, Points staked from the active map will now display the “staked” point symbol
- Basic COGO including Inverses, Intersections, Manual Traverse, Area and much more
- Basic Curve Solutions
- The GNSS Occupy screen has an integrated map view
- Snap options work with circle objects in DXF background mapsQuick Codes support multiple pages for more codes
- The NTRIP selection list is full screen if a login and a password are not requiredAll the fundamental features required to properly manage a survey job
Survey Pro Robotic
Everything that comes in Survey Standard plus:
- Advanced COGO and Curve Solutions including station offsets
Shop with Confidence
Not only have we been partners to the survey, engineering and construction industry for decades, but we want to make sure your shopping experience at Duncan-Parnell is worry-free. That’s why we’re offering you our Price Match Guarantee on select products on our website.* If you find a lower price on any geospatial item (identical brand and model#) we sell, we’ll match it, up to 2 weeks after you purchase it.
How does it work?
- Purchase an eligible item (largely those from our geospatial category of products).
- Find a lower advertised price another retailer/company with the same brand and model #, and let us know within 14 days of your purchase.
- Duncan-Parnell will match it. Just call our toll-free geospatial customer service line at 1-833-834-3935
Terms & Exclusions:
- This offer applies only to advertised online price of identical items (brand and model#) for sales by Duncan-Parnell and other survey and mapping dealers.
- Price to be matched does Not include discounts from any loyalty or membership programs.
- Price match does not apply to:
- Auction site pricing
- Used, rebuilt or refurbished equipment
- Only one price match per customer.