The LL300N's fully automatic self-leveling capability provides fast, accurate setup. Optional rechargeable Ni-Cad battery pack or alkaline batteries keeps the unit working with no downtime due to power loss. Single cross-axis manual slope mode with cross-axis self-leveling allows grade matching for basic slope work, while maintaining accuracy in the cross-slope.
- Increases productivity with fast setups, fewer mechanical parts, and automatic self-leveling
- Maintains performance even in rainy, dusty and other harsh job site and weather conditions
- Durable design reduces downtime due to drops and tripod tipovers
- Minimizes power costs, increases reliability with choice of rechargeable or alkaline batteries
- Increases flexibility with remote control slope option
- Comes with HL450 receiver.
- Kits available with system case which contain laser, receiver, tripod and grade rod
- Checking/setting elevations, concrete forms, footings, and foundations for small- and medium-sized jobs
- Basic slope work such as driveways and ramps
- Excavations, digging footings and septic tanks