- Digital Readout of Elevation - Not only will high or low arrows be displayed, but the exact distance from grade will be numerically displayed, which eliminates the need to get "on-grade" to make measurements.
- Large Reception Height - Large 5 inch (12.7 cm) reception height acquires the beam quickly and makes it easy to stay in the beam.
- Wireless Remote Display / Monitoring - Works with another HL750 for long range wireless remote display and monitoring – even when the second receiver is out of sight (up to 80 m or 260 ft.)
- Monitor Elevation Shots - Machine operators can monitor elevation shots taken by another person or foremen can monitor elevations and cut/fill readings from anywhere on the jobsite.
- Easier Laser Beam Identification - Anti-strobe sensor stops construction strobe lights from setting off the receiver, and makes it easier to identify true laser beam signals.
- Multiple Deadband Settings - Allows adaptation to meet all your jobsite requirements.
- Dust and Weatherproof Housing - Withstands a drop of up to 10 feet (3 m) onto concrete for reduced downtime.
- Two Clamp Positions - For cut/fill or excavation. Excavation mode puts more reception height and elevation information above grade for higher utilization in digging and staking applications.
- Waterproof - Can withstand a drop of 10 feets (3 meters) onto concrete.