The SECO Thumb Release™ Open Clamp Bipod allows the user to simply clamp the pole into place without lifting and threading it through the bipod head! Within seconds the operator can set up a free standing GPS antenna pole or prism pole. Legs extend to 6 feet (1.8 m) for use in uneven terrain. Collapses to 43 inches (109 cm). Weighs 4 lb. (1.8 kg). SECO created the Thumb Release bipod and tripod concept. Go with the original! Note: 1-to-1.25 inch (25-to-32 mm) O.D. poles attach from the side. 1.5-inch (38-mm) poles fit through the top only. - Comes with a no-crush bipod head design, which protects prism poles or carbon fiber range from crushing even when you use excessive force - Allows the operator to set up a self-supporting GPS prism pole or antenna pole 1 to 1.25 inches (25.4 to 31.8 millimeters) from the side - Has independent telescopic legs that can extend from 42 inches to 6 feet and collapse to 43 inches - All-metal design that fits all the common pole sizes - Lightweight and easy to transport - Easy setup on various surfaces, including uneven, hard and slippery surfaces - Aluminum construction - SECO-developed thumb-release bipod concept. - Thumb-release locking mechanism that allows the operator to attach or detach the pole lighting easily
Seco Thumb-Release Bipod
The SECO 5217-04 prism pole bipod is for use with GPS antenna pole or prism pole. Legs extend to 6 feet. Designed for use in uneven terrain.
See More Details
Price Match Guarantee
Shop with Confidence
Not only have we been partners to the survey, engineering and construction industry for decades, but we want to make sure your shopping experience at Duncan-Parnell is worry-free. That’s why we’re offering you our Price Match Guarantee on select products on our website.* If you find a lower price on any geospatial item (identical brand and model#) we sell, we’ll match it, up to 2 weeks after you purchase it.
How does it work?
- Purchase an eligible item (largely those from our geospatial category of products).
- Find a lower advertised price another retailer/company with the same brand and model #, and let us know within 14 days of your purchase.
- Duncan-Parnell will match it. Just call our toll-free geospatial customer service line at 1-833-834-3935
Terms & Exclusions:
- This offer applies only to advertised online price of identical items (brand and model#) for sales by Duncan-Parnell and other survey and mapping dealers.
- Price to be matched does Not include discounts from any loyalty or membership programs.
- Price match does not apply to:
- Auction site pricing
- Used, rebuilt or refurbished equipment
- Only one price match per customer.
FOR HELP OR MORE INFORMATION call us: 833.834.3935