This 12-ink HP Designjet, with new HP 73 Chromatic Red ink, delivers long-lasting gallery-quality prints in black and white and color. It enables easy calibration and profiling with its embedded spectrophotometer and also delivers great ink efficiency.
Available in 24" and 44" models.
Produce gallery-quality black-and-white and color prints
- Color and black-and-white print permanence of 200 years on a range of HP and HP Hahnemühle papers.
- Beautiful black-and-white prints have smooth transitions, true neutral grays—HP Quad-black ink set.
- Get superior gloss uniformity and minimize bronzing on most glossy photo papers with HP Gloss Enhancer.
- This printer's expanded color gamut achieves 95% PANTONE* coverage enabled by its new chromatic red ink.
Easily calibrate and profile with HP DreamColor Technologies
- Calibration and profiling are made simple with HP DreamColor Technologies and embedded spectrophotometer.
- Simplify workflows—easily access, create, and share paper presets using the enhanced HP Color Center.
- Create a customized PANTONE simulation swatchbook with HP Professional PANTONE* Emulation.
- The HP Advanced Profiling Solution offers additional options for profiling and calibration.
Enables productive operation and great ink efficiency
- Expect always-on quality with proactive automatic servicing routines that result in great ink efficiency.
- Optical Drop Detector (ODD) prevents nozzle clogging—and, as a result, printing errors and media waste.
- Rich, dark blacks on matte and glossy papers—and you don't have to swap cartridges.
- This printer contains an HP Embedded Web Server, print previews, and other efficiency-enhancing features.