- Non-contact membrane Digital Light Printing (DLP) technology
- Printable Build Volume (W x D x H):
124.8 x 70.2 x 196 mm (4.9 x 2.8 x 7.7 in)
- Industry-leading 3D Sprint software for file preparation and production
- Cloud connectivity for predictive and prompt service with 3D Connect capability.
- Production-grade materials
- Compact printer footprint
- Manual material feed
With a compact and easy-to-use design, Figure 4 Standalone delivers industrial-grade durability at an affordable price and low total cost of operations.
Quick and easy material changeover allows for functional prototyping and production applications diversity with the same printer. Featuring a manual material feed, it is augmented with separate post-processing units available for cleaning, drying and curing.
Achieve same-day functional prototyping and low volume production with ultra-high speeds. Figure 4 Standalone offers quality, accuracy and Six Sigma repeatability (Cpk > 2) with industrial-grade durability, service and support. Figure 4 Standalone was designed for ease-of-use, and includes file preparation and print management with 3D Systems 3D Sprint™ software.