Wednesday | October 28 | 1 PM
This webinar will review TerraFlex and the Trimble Positions for Desktop Add-in for ArcGIS Desktop for seamless integration into your existing geodatabases. This webinar will dive deep into TerraFlex and Positions and demonstrate several workflows to make your data collection efforts more effective. Attendees will learn about:
- Post-processing for Differential Corrections
- Background raster support
- Coordinating system management for the field
- Using tasks – taking data to the field
Can't make it? Register anyway to receive a recording!
*Win lunch for your organization courtesy of Duncan-Parnell!
Our webinars cover various topics for asset management and innovations in the geospatial and water industries. Although every topic may not be applicable to each individual, it's likely there's someone at your organization that could benefit. We're offering the chance to win lunch for up to 10 people in your organization if at least one person from your organization attends this series' upcoming webinars! For your chance to win, have at least one person from your organization attend each of the five webinars below. The organizations that have a person present at each webinar will be entered into a drawing for a chance to win lunch catered to your office. The raffle will take place after the last webinar on February 11 and someone from the winning organization will be notified the same day. Sign up now to ensure you don’t miss this chance!
- 10/28 TerraFlex & Positions Desktop: Take it to the Next Level of Capability
- 11/18 Trimble Unity Arcgis Integration Extending Management Of Water Systems To Esri
- 12/9 Trimble Gasops Joins Unity Remote Monitoring Smarter System Awareness For Gas Pressure Monitoring
- 1/20 Wastewater System Awareness Monitor Flows More
- 2/10 Remote Measurement Solutions From Laser Technology Inc
Contact York Grow at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions!
*Attendance for the live webinar by at least one person from each organization is required to be entered into the raffle; the same person does not have to attend each webinar for the organization to be elligible to win; webinars that require attendance include our GIS series webinars on 10/28, 11/18, 12/09, 1/20, 2/10; catered lunch will be from vendor of our choosing and for no more than 10 people from your organization; date of catered lunch can be chosen by organization, but must be agreed upon by Duncan-Parnell.