Designjet Studeio 36-in Printer
With design that performs and technology that stands out, the world’s easiest large-format plotters1 fit the way you live and work. Print multi-size projects automatically. Avoid waiting with high-speed printing as fast as 25 sec per A1/D plot. Dynamic security enabled printer. Only intended to be used with cartridges using an HP original chip. Cartridges using a non-HP chip may not work, and those that work today may not work in the future.
FITS THE WAYS YOU LIVE Design that performs, technology that stands out. Easily set up your plotter using your smartphone. First net carbon neutral HP DesignJet plotter.3 EXTREME SIMPLICITY Print multi-size A3/B and A0/E projects automatically, without manually switching the media source. Save time with the world's easiest job submission—send multiple files in one click with HP Click software.2 Print with confidence you'll get the results you expect with an intuitive driver and true print preview. FITS THE WAY YOU WORK Avoid waiting by the printer with high-speed printing as fast as 25 seconds per A1/D plot. Be more productive—save time from job prep to final print by printing your projects up to 2x faster.4 Print your jobs and manage your plotter from virtually anywhere, anytime with the HP Smart app. Specifications Functions: Print Model size: 36 in Print speed: 25 sec/page on D, 82 D prints per hour Print technology: HP Thermal Inkjet Media sizes standard (sheets, rolls): 11 to 36 in (279 to 914 mm) Media sizes, custom: Auto sheet feeder: 8.3 x 11 to 13 x 19 in; manual feed: 8.3 x 11 to 36 x 74.7 in Printer drivers included: Raster driver for Windows and macOS Print quality color (best): Up to 2400 x 1200 optimized dpi Number of print cartridges: 4 (C, M, Y, K) Ink types: Dye-based (C, M, Y); pigment-based (K) Line accuracy: ±0.1% Maximum optical density (black): 8 L* min/2.10 D Connectivity, standard: Gigabit Ethernet (1000Base-T), Hi-Speed USB 2.0, Wi-Fi 802.11 Memory: 1 GB Internal Storage: None Finished output handling: Sheet feed, roll feed, automatic sheet feeder, media bin, automatic horizontal cutter Media types: Bond and coated paper (bond, coated, heavyweight coated, plain, bright white, blueprint), technical paper (natural tracing), film (clear, matte), photographic paper (satin, gloss, semigloss, polypropylene), self-adhesive (adhesive, polypropylene)
See More Details
We offer multiple easy ways to pay including Low Payment Financing
We understand no two customers are the same, so we offer a range of different payment options for businesses in different industries and various stages of growth.
- DP In-House Flexible Lease/Financing Agreements - Ask about our Duncan-Parnell flexible lease agreements, tailored for both our geospatial and wide-format equipment solutions.
- Flex Lease (Geospatial): The flexibility to purchase the equipment at any time, cancel and return at any time, choose the right product for your needs, or upgrade after 24 months.
- On-Site Print Solution (Wide and Small-Format): An all-inclusive agreement that offers flexibility allowing you to benefit from the latest engineering printing solutions without incremental financial commitment, as well as receiving printing consumables, parts and service.
- Manufacturer Financing - At DP, we work with some trusted and world-renowned brands such as HP, Trimble, Canon, 3D Systems and more. In many cases, they offer financing terms for their customers that may include low APR’s and options for 6, 12, 24, or other terms.
- DP Partner Financing - If credit or financing is a concern, ask about our other option to work with 3rd party partners.
Other Ways to Pay:
- 30-Day Account
- Credit Card – All major credit cards accepted
Price Match Guarantee
Shop with Confidence
Not only have we been partners to the survey, engineering and construction industry for decades, but we want to make sure your shopping experience at Duncan-Parnell is worry-free. That’s why we’re offering you our Price Match Guarantee on select products on our website.* If you find a lower price on any geospatial item (identical brand and model#) we sell, we’ll match it, up to 2 weeks after you purchase it.
How does it work?
- Purchase an eligible item (largely those from our geospatial category of products).
- Find a lower advertised price another retailer/company with the same brand and model #, and let us know within 14 days of your purchase.
- Duncan-Parnell will match it. Just call our toll-free geospatial customer service line at 1-833-834-3935
Terms & Exclusions:
- This offer applies only to advertised online price of identical items (brand and model#) for sales by Duncan-Parnell and other survey and mapping dealers.
- Price to be matched does Not include discounts from any loyalty or membership programs.
- Price match does not apply to:
- Auction site pricing
- Used, rebuilt or refurbished equipment
- Only one price match per customer.
FOR HELP OR MORE INFORMATION call us: 833.834.3935