360º telescope rotation allows you to see directly below the instrument for pipe laying applications.
- Circle Lock– Assures accuracy by preventing the horizontal circle from being moved accidentally
- Solid three-piece standard- engineered to protect against dirt, damage and costly repairs.
- Wide-stance ball bearing center assures smooth movement and superior alignment control.
- Top-mounted vial is out in the open and easy to see.
- Focus knob is easy to reach, no matter what angle you’re shooting.
Includes: Instrument, plumb bob, rain hood, objective lens, case, manual.
- 26-power magnification
- ±3/16-in at 150-ft (4.75mm at 45m) leveling accuracy
- Up to 400-ft (120m) range
- Horizontal circle, lock and tangent
- Vertical arc, lock and tangent
- 1:100 stadia with glass reticle
- Weight (Instrument Only): 9.5 lb (4.31 kg)
- Warranty: 2 Years
Shop with Confidence
Not only have we been partners to the survey, engineering and construction industry for decades, but we want to make sure your shopping experience at Duncan-Parnell is worry-free. That’s why we’re offering you our Price Match Guarantee on select products on our website.* If you find a lower price on any geospatial item (identical brand and model#) we sell, we’ll match it, up to 2 weeks after you purchase it.
How does it work?
- Purchase an eligible item (largely those from our geospatial category of products).
- Find a lower advertised price another retailer/company with the same brand and model #, and let us know within 14 days of your purchase.
- Duncan-Parnell will match it. Just call our toll-free geospatial customer service line at 1-833-834-3935
Terms & Exclusions:
- This offer applies only to advertised online price of identical items (brand and model#) for sales by Duncan-Parnell and other survey and mapping dealers.
- Price to be matched does Not include discounts from any loyalty or membership programs.
- Price match does not apply to:
- Auction site pricing
- Used, rebuilt or refurbished equipment
- Only one price match per customer.