Trimble Access 2017.00 is now available. New features include:
- Spectra Precision SP60 and SP80 GNSS receivers are now supported.
- Spectra Precision Focus 35 and Focus 30 total stations are now supported.
- Job name length has been increased from 16 to 32 characters.
- You can now measure your position relative to an alignment.
- Improved SX10 scanning support.
- Dual-frequency echo sounder support has been added.
- Trimble Access will now sync data with Trimble Connect.
- TSC2 data collectors are no longer supported for Access 2017.00 and later versions.
You must have a warranty agreement valid up to March 1, 2017 to receive this update.
Download the Trimble Installation Manager HERE
Trimble Business Center 3.82 is now available. New features include:
- For the Scanning Module
- Plane Definition Manager - Create and edit planes that can be used to define a cutting plane view.
- Create Cutting Plane Views - Create a 2D view to check a surface, point cloud, or 3D shell (ex. building outline) by "slicing" through the data.
You must have warranty agreement valid up to November 1, 2016 to receive this update.
Download TBC 3.82 HERE