Trimble Access is no longer tied to the device that it is on and can now be transferred from one device to another as long as it has a current maintenance plan. For example, Trimble Access on an existing TSC3 or Tablet can now be transferred to a Trimble T10, Trimble Yuma2, or a 3rd party Windows 10 device.
Beginning January 1, 2018 there will be a few changes in the way software and hardware maintenance warranties will be handled:
- TSC3s and Tablets running Access will be separated into Access software maintenance and hardware maintenance plans
- Renew your TSC3 or Tablet hardware and Access software plans NOW and:
- Save $175 per device
- Renew your recently expired maintenance and save $265
- Save $645 if your device has been out of maintenance over a year
- Robot/TSC3 and the GNSS receiver/TSC3 bundles are going away - renew now if you have one of those bundles - this can save you $320 or $900 depending on your hardware and maintenance status
- Regardless of your current expiration date you can still renew by December 29, 2017 and save
Don't miss out! Learn more by contacting Daisy Rettaliata by email or by calling (770) 931-0844.