Date: Tuesday, February 20, 2018
Time: 8:30am to 4:30pm
Location: 900 S. McDowell St., Charlotte NC 28204
Sign-up Required: Course Registration
Learn how to effectively catalog, collect, and process GPS data with Trimble's Pathfinder Office and Terrasync, Utilize Pathfinder Office to export data to numerous platforms, build data dictionary frameworks for field data, and post-process collected data. Use Terrasync to collect, and visualize GPS/GIS data using Trimble GPS equipment.
This one-day course includes:
- GNSS Basics
- Introduction to Pathfinder Office and Terrasync
- Building and configuring a data dictionary for field optimation
- Configuring Terrasync to collect GPS Data
- Hands-on Field Exercises: Basic Field Collection: Points, Lines, and Areas; Advanced Field Exercises: Offsets, Navigation, Nesting
- Post-Processing Data with the Differential Correction Wizard
- Exporting GPS data to other formats such as shapefiles or DXFs for use in the office
INSTRUCTOR: Tiffany Puett, GISP
Ms. Tiffany Puett is a Geospatial Trainer and Support Specialist with more than eleven years of GIS experience with Esri products. She specializes in editing, data management, GIS support, and Trimble’s mapping solutions. Ms. Puett is GISP and Esri Desktop Associate certified and is a member of North Carolina Property Mapper’s Association. Ms. Puett received a Bachelor’s degree in Geography with a minor concentration in Math from Appalachian State.
Questions? Contact Mark White at email@example.com